Friday, June 27, 2008

Stressed Out By School!

Hay...On just the first week of school, I felt so exhausted already! Considering that I am already graduating next year, I need to do a lot of things in preparation for the higher level. Clubs have already popped out again and I joined the dance club for it's my favorite club. Everytime I sign my name on the "Dance Club" sign-up sheet, I can't get away from the paparazzi! Hahahaha! I'm such a feeler! Hehe! Well, what I'm trying to say is whenever I sign my name up, my classmates would ask me to join their group and choreograph the steps. Of course, I need to think of steps and teach my classmates. This time, I taught 13 of my classmates and thank God I managed to teach them! Now, my body aches a lot! I have so many things to think at that time including the choreography and my studies! Now, all I need to do is sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep! Hahaha! Not that much, really. I don't want to be a couch potato! Haha!!!! Well, I still need to keep up cause the hardwork's just beginning!

1 comment:

ness said...

hi paw,
thanks for visiting my weblog! are you third year or fourth year high school na?

hey, don't let school work stress you out. high school is the best time to have fun. basta you balance it well, study comes first then pagkahuman study, mga fun activities na dayon! hehe.

i know you are a bright girl and very talented, too. proud kaayo ko nimo!

padayon pag-auau. God bless.

what is your email address?