Monday, June 2, 2008

Hana Kimi Farewells..... :(

Saying goodbye to the noontime show, Hana Kimi, was very hard to do because it has captured many hearts. For me, it really was. It was my most favorite show ever and for me, their ending was unexpected. I almost didn't believe that their ending was just a goodbye from Joey/Joelle. I won't forget the times that Joey almost got caught by many men just because of her bahavior. Well, you really can't change any person's behavior even if you'll make him/her pretend as a different person. Especially, the times where Brian wanted to tell Joey that he likes her but keeps on failing....haha^^. The spa scene was hilarious for me. I don't know if there was another scene that was more hilarious but at least I had fun with this scene. I didn't know Brian was there taking the spa too. Well since Joey was nude at that time, Brian must've seen Joey's treasures!!!!! WWWHHHHAAATTTT???!!!!! OMG! So rude of me! HEHEHEHE!! I really want to get the Hana Kimi cd so that I could see the behind-the-scenes! Just gotta keep in touch!

No comments: