Monday, June 9, 2008

American Idol: David Cook


I still can remember the day where David Cook won the American Idol title. It was a miracle for me! I thought he won't win because they say David Archuleta was the next Teen Idol. Anyhoo, David Cook had an excellent performance by singing Mariah Carey's Hit Single, Always Be My Baby. I loved his version better than Mariah's. (No offense meant Mariah!) He really fits the title cause he's handsome, talented and is a very hardworking person. No wonder why people voted for him! But what I'm very afraid of is that he won't be that popular. Know why? Cause for the last seasons, the winners didn't exactly get too much attention in the industry. Comment me on what you think about that problem!

1 comment:

ness said...

hi paw,

wala na lagi ka nag write...

it was lola agre's birthday yesterday. http://atrandomness.blogspot.com/2008/04/same-birthdays.html