Sunday, June 8, 2008

2008 Dumaguete Summer


I just want to tell you about the summer that we had at Dumaguete this year. It was fun and unlucky for me... We went to this beach called Forest Camp. It was fun because we always slipped on silky rocks and my cousin, Paolo, always pushed me to the pool whenever I just sit and rest. And for my revenge, I pushed him back! Haha^^ His brother, then kept on pushing me like his brother did. Then, we saw Saicy and Robert taking a tour around Forest Camp. I was there standing on a surface which was 20 inches tall from the ground to see clearly if it was really them. And on that very moment, Paolo's younger brother pushed me! I had no control of my body at that time cause I was concentrating on another thing. So there I was, kneeling on the floor with my knees bleeding. That wasn't just the unlucky part! Beacause of my excitement to swim, I forgot to take of my phone from my pocket. Of course....it got wet! Though I had these two accidents, I still couldn't resist taking a pic with Saicy and Robert!

No comments: